Cloud SecurityComputers365 Ltd can build and support an IT solution that works for you.
“Helping the smaller business to understand and improve the utilisation of their
information technology systems”
Better On-line Protection?
Protect Your Systems!
Also more and more time passes increasingly more business & private data is now being held or processed on-line so the protection against possible attacks if of greater importance.
There are several steps you can take to improve cyber security, including:
1. Use strong passwords: Use a unique password for each account, and make sure it is at least 8 characters long and includes a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
2. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): 2FA adds an extra layer of security by requiring a second form of authentication, such as a code sent to your phone, in addition to your password.
3. Keep software up to date: Make sure you have the latest security updates and patches installed for all software and devices.
4. Use anti-virus and anti-malware software: Install reputable security software and keep it up to date to protect against viruses, malware, and other threats.
5. Be wary of suspicious emails and links: Don’t click on links or download attachments from emails or messages from unknown sources, as they may contain malware or phishing attempts.
6. Use a VPN: A virtual private network (VPN) encrypts your internet traffic and hides your IP address, making it more difficult for hackers to track your online activity.
7. Backup your data: Regularly backup important data to an external hard drive or cloud storage to protect against data loss from cyber attacks or hardware failures.
8. Educate yourself and others: Stay informed about the latest threats and educate yourself and others on best practices for staying safe online – This is sometime Computers365 can help with.
Do most cyber attacks have some form of human interaction?
Yes, most cyber attacks have some form of human interaction, whether it’s the attacker exploiting a vulnerability in a human’s behavior or tricking them into taking a specific action.
For example, phishing attacks involve the attacker sending an email or message that appears to be from a trusted source, such as a bank or employer, and asking the recipient to provide sensitive information or click on a malicious link. In this case, the human interaction is the recipient clicking on the link or providing the requested information.
Similarly, social engineering attacks involve manipulating individuals to divulge sensitive information or perform actions that can be used to gain access to systems or data. These attacks can be conducted through phone calls, emails, or even in person.
In other cases, human error such as weak passwords, improper configuration of security settings, or failure to update software can also be exploited by attackers. Therefore, it is important to educate individuals and organizations about best practices for cyber security and to remain vigilant against potential threats.
So, employee awareness and training on these matters cannot not be over estimated.
Our Mayor Partner:
we work with:
This is just some of the list!
If you would like to know how the use of the ‘Cloud’ could benefit your business, please do not hesitate to contact us – a quick phone call or email costs nothing but the rewards could be huge!
Tailored Solutions for Your Business Needs, allowing You to Stay Focused
Allow us to function as your virtual IT department, delivering a dependable and professional service utilizing the necessary solutions.